20190724_102841.jpeg
20190724_102845.jpeg

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You have one I had many. They are ugly and very disturbing to watch but they do make excellent clean up crew.
I had so many of them that when I fed my fish you could not see my rocks any more because they were covered in bristle worms. I was able to dwindle the population by cutting down on feedings. I might see one or two if that when I feed. I used to feed 4 or 5 times a day now I feed once lol.

OP
OP
2pawsreefer

2pawsreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish wont eat enough at one time to be fed once iv only had them for 1.5 months my other tanks i coulf feed once a day i only feed twice morning and night and only frozen food brine mysis and rods food but currently im going through a copepod outbreak theyre everywhere and hydroids too i have a post about those also

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never seen one in my display, but occasionally get one in my filter socks. I think my melanaurus wrasse keeps them pretty well under control. Of course, if I ever move my rock work, I'll probably get dragged into the tank by a giant bristleworm.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
2pawsreefer

2pawsreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A tip from a lfs owner he says he takes a ladys nylon and puts a piece of shrimp in it overnight and the worms go in and cant come out he maintenances alot of tanks for people so il take his word if it becomes a problem just thought id share

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back