Bristle worms

  • Thread starter Thread starter rugerjr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rugerjr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have good ideas on how to keep the population of bristle worms down? They come out of everywhere when I feed.
 
I had a trap but they seemed to have caught on to it though
 
From another thread...

An easy way to catch bristle worms is to put a small piece of shrimp in a piece if panty hose and place it in the tank over night. The bristle worms to for the shrimp while the lights are out and get stuck in the panty hose. In the morning simply remove the panty hose with the bristle worms stuck to it. There's a thread in here where someone caught 100+ in a night.
 
image.jpg
if all else fails, try this.
 
Great ideas. I think I will give both the panty hose and the bottle a try first. It's only a twenty gallon though so I will have to find a small bottle. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new