Bristol, TN getting back in after 9 years

Shawnp222

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
14
Location
Bristol
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been out of the hobby for almost 9 years and oh my gosh the technology has changed so much. I’m jumping back in with a IM AIO 25 Lagoon. I built my own stand since I’m also a wood worker. So far I’ve just cycled with Rock and a few clowns (almost a month now) and just added a few frags (hammer, chalice and a very small Anemone). I went with a Radion xr15 G6 Pro. I like it even though I always used to use Kessils.

IMG_5211.jpeg IMG_5214.jpeg IMG_5215.jpeg IMG_5267.jpeg IMG_5272.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Its Me Hello GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I’ve been out of the hobby for almost 9 years and oh my gosh the technology has changed so much. I’m jumping back in with a IM AIO 25 Lagoon. I built my own stand since I’m also a wood worker. So far I’ve just cycled with Rock and a few clowns (almost a month now) and just added a few frags (hammer, chalice and a very small Anemone). I went with a Radion xr15 G6 Pro. I like it even though I always used to use Kessils.

IMG_5211.jpeg IMG_5214.jpeg IMG_5215.jpeg IMG_5267.jpeg IMG_5272.jpeg
Love that cabinet, friend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new