British pipe thread to npt adapter

I ordered an adapter from http://www.rrproducts.com/default.aspx? for my jebao DC pump, but it has been more than a week and I have not heard anything other than an automated order acknowledgement...

I will be keeping an eye on this thread, as I created an adapter from a NPT fitting I had on hand and the union fitting included with the pump, by cutting and grinding down the NPT fitting. I did not take pictures, sorry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new