Brown hair on the rocks

hyeclass

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
846
Reaction score
215
Location
Woodland Hills
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have brown hair on my rocks and I am not sure how to clean them

VIBRANT REEF AQUARIUM CLEANER 16OZ

Is it worth it? I am running fuge also

B3771C32-185E-452C-89BE-FFA9DB608AB3.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1666.MOV
    24.4 MB
I'd boost the CUC some. Maybe grab a few trochus snails.
 
I'd boost the CUC some. Maybe grab a few trochus snails.

I have a snails in my tank they’re so lazy not sure what I can do to clean this rocks

I cannot even tell if this is brown hair algae
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new