Brown spot on Setosa

  • Thread starter Thread starter xwnti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xwnti

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed 2 large brown spots develop on my Setosa yesterday. Any idea what might be causing this?
I have been adjusting my lighting recently but i don't think that's the cause. Hoping it's not STN :(

My parameters are:
Temp: 74
PH: 8.4
Salinity: 1.025
Ammonia: 0
NO2:0
NO3:10
PO: 0.1
Alk: 9
Mg: 1385
Cal: 500


1574437358991.png
1574437621679.png
 
How are you,

I see what you are saying. I’m not thinking stn. I’m inclined to think it may just be the angle it is getting light. Is that are growing in the shade?,

But, I would like to get other opinions. My ID on coral is not my strong point
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new