Brown Stringy Stuff on my BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter ...
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Should I keep my clowns away from him even though they like to corner of the tank better
 
Should I keep my clowns away from him even though they like to corner of the tank better
Since they don’t host I wouldn’t worry about them
 
Great... So should I feed it everyday to make up for its zooxanthellae or dinoflaglettes, should I be worried if dinos are going in my tank from an anemone?
I had a bubble tip expell it's zooxanthellae. Went a gross brownish white. Mouth was left open. For all purposes I thought it was dead. I lowered my light down to just mainly blues. Then I fed it 2-3 times a week (depending on the week). Feed it small types of food. Like Mysis shrimp, the small food is easier for it to digest and expell after it has. Try to not touch it or mess with it for a while, besides the spot feeding.

Also, when spot feeding, turn off your wave makers so that it will have an easy time grabbing onto the food.

Hoping for a good recovery if it is still in that state!
 
I had a bubble tip expell it's zooxanthellae. Went a gross brownish white. Mouth was left open. For all purposes I thought it was dead. I lowered my light down to just mainly blues. Then I fed it 2-3 times a week (depending on the week). Feed it small types of food. Like Mysis shrimp, the small food is easier for it to digest and expell after it has. Try to not touch it or mess with it for a while, besides the spot feeding.

Also, when spot feeding, turn off your wave makers so that it will have an easy time grabbing onto the food.

Hoping for a good recovery if it is still in that state!
This thread was from last year and this specific member was banned (or should of been at least)
 
This thread was from last year and this specific member was banned (or should of been at least)
Why should they have been banned? Also, i thought it said 2021 haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new