BRS came through again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love BRS. But lately they have been messing up all of my orders. I have placed two orders in the last week and both orders were missing items I ordered and or sent the wrong items.
Is there an issue with their warehouse?
@randyBRS
I did not receive a Solenoid I ordered with overnight Saturday shipping (I needed it today) with my recent order.
Any ideas why they messed up?

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they had a few bumps through the holiday shipping.
They shipped an XR15 to me that I didn't order on one shipment. Another took like 2 weeks to show up with their transfer from UPS to USPS at the end.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is this a feedback thread? Or are you trying to contact them? I would suggest you call instead :)

Mykesocalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time I have to call I wait 10-20 minutes on hold. The last two orders I paid for expedited shipping and did not receive expedited shipping. Once able to get in touch they reimbursed me for the shipping. They always make it right! Just seem to be having some miscues as of late.

badfinger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They messed up on my last order. They corrected it. Every company has an issue here and there. I just placed a new order yesterday. I am not taking my business elsewhere for a hiccup here and there. I have been ordering from them for 10 years, with outstanding results and normally the best pricing

Reef Jedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never had an issue with BRS but they have amazing customer service that I’m sure would make things right. I hate seeing bash threads and don’t let this turn into one. BRS does deserve respect for everything they do. Call them and they’ll take care of you.

Nolalawnpro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While all companies run into issues at times, not all companies resolve their issues the same. I had a mixup with an order and contacted them immediately upon receipt. Not only did they correct my order, they went above and beyond to make amends for the trouble.

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a mistake or two from BRS, and I can safely say that I've never dealt with another company that resolves issues so well.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought no one else was allowed to chime in on these threads but the op and the vendor.

The op wasn't looking for folks to defend or attack. He was looking for a solution. When normal channels didn't work.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought no one else was allowed to chime in on these threads but the op and the vendor.

The op wasn't looking for folks to defend or attack. He was looking for a solution. When normal channels didn't work.
This is not in the vendor feed back section, it's a sponsor section. The OP is free to post in the feed back section if he chooses

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had nothing but greatness from BRS. I order a lot and everything from them. Had some items mixed up or left out, but a phone call and all of that was fixed. I have waited 5-10 minutes on the phone before, but that is to be expected. Call a cable vendor and see about the wait times.,

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back