BRS came through again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ravi197699

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS is growing and it is good to know that there is company that tests equipment, chemicals and test myths or reality at their facility and provide non bias feedback with videos so we don't have to spend money and try it ourselves, mistakes do happen but as far as my experience they stand behind their product and mistakes and do everything they can to fix it, I have not seen any vendor offering 365 day return policy, I just want to give credit to company and their employees for their efforts and dedication to this hobby, I ordered Vitamix directly from Vitamix A3500 latest model and they shipped out wrong model, I had to wait 3 weeks to get credit back and i ended up ordering from Amazon.. just an example...

OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had nothing but greatness from BRS. I order a lot and everything from them. Had some items mixed up or left out, but a phone call and all of that was fixed. I have waited 5-10 minutes on the phone before, but that is to be expected. Call a cable vendor and see about the wait times.,
Nor have I.
They just have screwed up multiple orders of mine recently

Mykesocalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nor have I.
They just have screwed up multiple orders of mine recently
I feel the OP isn’t trying to bash BRS. They are simply curious as to what’s going on lately. I as well, which is why I posted in this thread. Maybe it’s just a hey guys I wanted to let you know issues have been coming up. A little outside feedback never hurts.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really do appreciate everyone's feedback here and from the sounds of it our team has been on top of it. I can say that we've always prided ourselves on a very low error rate and even have policies in place to keep us in check, such as our shipping guarantee. Yet, we are human and sometimes things get through. Open and honest, I think we are in a transitional period right now that might slightly contribute to a few of these. For example, our CS team is down by two members since I pulled Adam for AskBRStv and Ryan pulled Thomas for the R&D team. Along with that, we are still ironing out the new warehouse space expansion and locations.

Not to try and offer some sort of excuse, but I could see how some factors happening around here may seem to cause a change in normal operations. I can tell you with certainty though, without fail, our team will resolve any order issues that may come up. :)

OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!
Some one reached out to me about 20 minutes ago and you guys are shipping the missing part out today. Thanks for your response!
I really do appreciate everyone's feedback here and from the sounds of it our team has been on top of it. I can say that we've always prided ourselves on a very low error rate and even have policies in place to keep us in check, such as our shipping guarantee. Yet, we are human and sometimes things get through. Open and honest, I think we are in a transitional period right now that might slightly contribute to a few of these. For example, our CS team is down by two members since I pulled Adam for AskBRStv and Ryan pulled Thomas for the R&D team. Along with that, we are still ironing out the new warehouse space expansion and locations.

Not to try and offer some sort of excuse, but I could see how some factors happening around here may seem to cause a change in normal operations. I can tell you with certainty though, without fail, our team will resolve any order issues that may come up. :)

OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!
Some one reached out to me about 20 minutes ago and you guys are shipping the missing part out today. Thanks for your response!
5F305AE6-906D-4AEE-8D7D-F808CB6B12E4.png

Snuggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am a loyal customer. Thanks

bubbasguppies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had a similar issue, but my package was "lost" because of UPS on an overnight delivery. I put in a claim with UPS at first and today I got an email stating it was never delivered. So I called BRS and let them know what was going on. Tyler took my call and is sending out the order asap....saves me a 3hr drive time to Tallahassee and back home to get what I needed.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see it resolved. However, I really don’t really like seeing a customers issue- that could have been easily solved by calling the company- posted like that. Yay, the title is now positive about BRS. Feels like it is trying to force a company to give something “extra” so they don’t look bad. It could JUST as easily been resolved without posting something to social media....

I know you didn’t ask my opinion, but hey, it’s social media :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see it resolved. However, I really don’t really like seeing a customers issue- that could have been easily solved by calling the company- posted like that. Yay, you get a free solenoid. Yay, the title is now positive about BRS. Feels like it is trying to force a company to give something “extra” so they don’t look bad. It could JUST as easily been resolved without posting something to social media....

I know you didn’t ask my opinion, but hey, it’s social media :)
Yes it is. This is a place for all of us to share. I did not get a free solenoid, and I wanted to reach out to the community here of R2R with my concerns about why they have been having some issues.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is. This is a place for all of us to share. I did not get a free solenoid, and I wanted to reach out to the community here of R2R with my concerns about why they have been having some issues.

Oh, I misunderstood the receipt you posted

Lor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only issue with BRS is that it is hard to resist from buying stuff. It's like my wallet has a direct tunnel to their cart.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 46 85.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back