BRS Carbon Reactor Not Opening? Tips?

Pure Fishigan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2020
Messages
142
Reaction score
170
Location
Houghton
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R I recently bought a Deluxe Reactor from BRS and for some strange reason it won't open, I was wondering if anyone here had any tips to get it open without breaking it lol, I kinda made a mess attempting to get it open
BRS reactor.jpg
 
Can't tell if you have it bolted down. If not, screw it down to something. Try to rotate the canister on it's axis to not put much stress on the bracket. I put silicone grease on the o ring and a little on the threads to make i easier to get off.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new