I'm Back!!! Prepping to Re-Boot my WB 10 Cube

Pure Fishigan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2020
Messages
142
Reaction score
170
Location
Houghton
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hollo Again R2R!!!!!, After a year of being MIA, I finally settled down after some moving and other issues. I plan to launch back into the reefing hobby, and I still have all my equipment from my previous builds (Marine X 60.2. WB 10 Cube, and a 55-gallon). I will be diving deep into R2R to refresh my knowledge to ensure everything is done, and for example, would be a fishless cycle; I am choosing to bring the 10 Cube back to life first just dipping my feet back into the water before dedicating thousands in livestock to the bigger tanks. Due to size, stocking will remain minimal, and there will be at least a 5-month period without corals; the only resident I am planning is an Orange Storm Clown Sourced from WWC Fish Direct (I have always wanted one). And this is a decent opportunity. I am fairly confident in keeping LPS and softies in this Nano as I have several years of experience and success with everything from Zoas to Acro's. I am looking forward to the journey, and I will continue to update this thread as the build moves along, I have attached my equipment list based on what I already have and what I will need feel free to make suggestions.

Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends
 

Attachments

awesome! Welcome back and heres to much success in getting those tanks up and running again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new