I'm Back!!! Prepping to Re-Boot my WB 10 Cube

Pure Fishigan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hollo Again R2R!!!!!, After a year of being MIA, I finally settled down after some moving and other issues. I plan to launch back into the reefing hobby, and I still have all my equipment from my previous builds (Marine X 60.2. WB 10 Cube, and a 55-gallon). I will be diving deep into R2R to refresh my knowledge to ensure everything is done, and for example, would be a fishless cycle; I am choosing to bring the 10 Cube back to life first just dipping my feet back into the water before dedicating thousands in livestock to the bigger tanks. Due to size, stocking will remain minimal, and there will be at least a 5-month period without corals; the only resident I am planning is an Orange Storm Clown Sourced from WWC Fish Direct (I have always wanted one). And this is a decent opportunity. I am fairly confident in keeping LPS and softies in this Nano as I have several years of experience and success with everything from Zoas to Acro's. I am looking forward to the journey, and I will continue to update this thread as the build moves along, I have attached my equipment list based on what I already have and what I will need feel free to make suggestions.

Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

Attachments

• Re-boot of WB Cube 10 - Sheet1 (1).pdf
    44.5 KB · Views: 15

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back