• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Drew's Doser Peristaltic Dosing Pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Demonic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, I have used it a total of 3 months though and threw it in my overstock. Just going through it again to get rid of some stuff that I no longer need
 
Just like the one in the pic. I can upload a pic if needed
$60 shipped
----------------------------------------------------------------
That 's good deal b/c they are $99.00! I'm looking for one for my new Avast Kalk Stirrer. Let me know if you still have it?

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 7.44.48 PM.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new