BRS Dry Tonga

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
3,285
Location
NJ
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone use this stuff before? I received 20lbs and it seems very heavy + dense. Did you guys soak/cure this or just plop it in your tank.
I just did a water change so I have the rock sitting in the discarded water with a powerhead. I also added Microb-lift Nite-out II for the heck of it. Any thoughts are helpful.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new