• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS GFO & Carbon

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kados

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
962
Reaction score
1,140
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Package deal $75 Shipped

- BRS GFO (2 lbs)
- BRS GFO (1 lbs)
* GFO has Regular and High Capacity mixed as that's how I used it in the reactor

- BRS Carbon (32oz)

Would consider local trade for full box/bucket Instant Ocean of salt - 07058 NJ
 
Last edited:
Package deal $75 Shipped

- BRS GFO (2 lbs)
- BRS GFO (1 lbs)
* GFO has Regular and High Capacity mixed as that's how I used it in the reactor

- BRS Carbon (32oz)

- Hanna Nitrate Reagent HI782-0
- (Qty 15), Exp 12/2026

Would consider local trade for full box/bucket Instant Ocean of salt - 07058 NJ

View attachment 4315907
How much for just the gfo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new