OP
OP
P

pelagic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please stop talking about RC, let's stick with the group buy topic.. someone is giving me hard time about it.. apparently I started the sore topic???

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please stop talking about RC, let's stick with the group buy topic.. someone is giving me hard time about it.. apparently I started the sore topic???

Not Someone Me! It is in bad taste to promote another site here IMO and that's the end of it since you could not do the same over there before one of their Mods would censor and or bann you!!!
Bill

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahahaha! Bill and Mel are powerless when it comes to bashing aforementioned site...they just can't help themselves.:xd:

pmgaudio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I will chime in. I agree this topic has gotten off course, but, I DO think that NO one from R2R will get banned for mentioning another SITE OR a store that is not a sponser, WHILE I DID get banned for mentioning a petstore in a forum to meet someone at, that I was buying something from. Not for nothing but I think the pompous admins there are smoking crack. to be BANNED forever for that? Yeah this is NOT the thread for this but COME ON MAN, I see people saying things about other sites and HERE they dont get BANNED. we are ALL supposed to be HELPING one another. when I worked at WOODCRAFT I sometimes had to direct people to ANOTHER store, cause WE DIDNT SELL what they wanted, did I get FIRED? heck no, I got thanked and drummed up MORE business.
Just sayin
Sorry *getting off the soapbox"

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
relax cheng... we're all friends here... you didnt start anything... i was just pointing out the obvious oxymoron of having "reef central" and "popular" in the same sentence... that was posted by mobatic, and judging from the response... im not too far of base...

i dont have any problem with mobatic or anyone posting anything about reef central... as long as nobbody has a problem with posting "REEF CENTRAL SUCKS" ... :) man! it never gets old!!!!

love ya all!

btw... im in on the group buy

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not Someone Me! It is in bad taste to promote another site here IMO and that's the end of it since you could not do the same over there before one of their Mods would censor and or bann you!!!
Bill

cheng never mentioned RC it was some guy named Mobatic that mentioned them

mobatic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mistake, my intent was to inform not to advertise.

I copied and pasted it without knowing their name was listed on there.
I should have edited and posted.

In my own words I didn't mention anything about other reefing sites, but the actual copy and past did due to a search I did, everything was verbatim.

Please do not take this as an offense as I find it unnecessary to drag this any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back