BRS Have a code, leave a code...Need a code, take a code

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimfish98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you jimfish98. I took BFFURNN- $10.

Where do these codes come from? Emails? Mailers? Asking so I can watch and share any I receive during times I don't need anything from BRS.
 
Also, leaving this tip for those not aware:

Get the Capital One Shopping extension for Google Chrome if you don't already have it. It tracks discount codes all over the internet and will try them all for you at the click of a button during checkout. It has saved me money many times on popular aquarium supply websites.

Most of the codes get turned off during Black Friday, but a great way to save money during non-holiday sales.
 
I used 877763 -$10

Thank you!

I'll add one back if something comes in my box.
 
Thank you jimfish98. I took BFFURNN- $10.

Where do these codes come from? Emails? Mailers? Asking so I can watch and share any I receive during times I don't need anything from BRS.
The codes are part of their black friday sale. Each order should come with a code.

I think they forgot one for my plank because it was shipped in the manufacturer box :(
 
The codes are part of their black friday sale. Each order should come with a code.

I think they forgot one for my plank because it was shipped in the manufacturer box :(

They usually mail it separately in that case
 
Any other codes out there? I’m sure I’ll be able to reciprocate in a few days when my other orders come in.
 
Any other codes out there? I’m sure I’ll be able to reciprocate in a few days when my other orders come in.

I assume more might pop up tomorrow too since mail resumes.
 
The codes are part of their black friday sale. Each order should come with a code.

I think they forgot one for my plank because it was shipped in the manufacturer box :(

Message them. They will add $10 in rewards to your account.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new