Brs or saltwater aquarium.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter LPS_guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltwater aquarium.com or brs


  • Total voters
    107
Please vote for love of live rock and conchs vote.
I'm sorry I don't know what this statement means .
As to vendors premium aquatics is my first choice then SWA.com . I have certain things I get from brs like di resin but they haven't been my go to place since they were sold
 
I need a poll to get data on which is more popular. I need your vote.
 
I have ordered from both and also from aquacave. BRS is the only one I’ve never had a problem with. Aquacave was a shipping issue that they immediately fixed (which wasn’t their fault at all) and SaltwaterAquarium was a billing issue that I had to dispute the charge with PayPal before it got fixed.
 
I vote BRS but I'm local so I can do same day pickup. If I wasn't local, I'd price shop.
 
I vote BRS but I'm local so I can do same day pickup. If I wasn't local, I'd price shop.
Virtually everything online (BRS, saltwateraquarium.com, etc.) is price fixed (MAP pricing)...

How do you "price shop"...?

Or do you mean you wait for the infrequent tiny 10% off "sales"... after the price was jacked-up 20% a few months prior...?
 
Virtually everything online (BRS, saltwateraquarium.com, etc.) is price fixed (MAP pricing)...

How do you "price shop"...?

Or do you mean you wait for the infrequent tiny 10% off "sales"... after the price was jacked-up 20% a few months prior...?
not really.... theres ALOT of items that SWA has for 10-15% cheaper than BRS and then theres other that only BRS has or they have the better price.

Sure the high end brands/items are MAP, but alot of the ancillary stuff isnt.
 
I use both brs and saltwateraquarium.com. I think you get more perks with the freebies and points saltwateraquarium.com offers. But they sorta compliment each other because they carry different product lines as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new