BRS promo cards

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone who placed an order with BRS after they announced the current giveaway recieved their order. If so did you recieve the promo card?
I just got an order and I didn't get one and I think I was supposed to. I know you have to be a preffered reefer, but I think I am. I recieve and use point plus I've recieved promo cards in the past, do those things guarantee I'm a preferred reefer?

Before anyone answers that I should just contact them, I've already emailed customer service, but I won't get a response until Monday or so and like a small child I'm impatient.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Has anyone who placed an order with BRS after they announced the current giveaway recieved their order. If so did you recieve the promo card?
I just got an order and I didn't get one and I think I was supposed to. I know you have to be a preffered reefer, but I think I am. I recieve and use point plus I've recieved promo cards in the past, do those things guarantee I'm a preferred reefer?

Before anyone answers that I should just contact them, I've already emailed customer service, but I won't get a response until Monday or so and like a small child I'm impatient.
Yours may have shipped before promo announced. I also believe cards were placed in select boxes.

OP
OP
Gtinnel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yours may have shipped before promo announced. I also believe cards were placed in select boxes.
I didn't even place the order until after they announced it and released that YouTube video giving away that blue Hanna box. Plus I recieved the extra points for the order because the thing I ordered was an item that gave extra points.

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Log in to your account. Go to "Earn Rewards" and scroll down to see if you are a preffered reefer.
Screenshot_20211023-192208_Chrome.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I didn't even place the order until after they announced it and released that YouTube video giving away that blue Hanna box. Plus I recieved the extra points for the order because the thing I ordered was an item that gave extra points.
May want to reach out to them

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The last time they did this, they left one out of one of my orders. I contacted them and they mailed it to me. I’m sure they will take care of you. Good luck

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, might just be me overthinking it but the carts they pull on these big giveaways so far have tended to have a lot of RODI filtration stuff in them. Might be a coincidence...might be them rewarding customers that buy their branded merchandise that they probably make better profits on.

gotwins86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was it in your cart when you checked out? Or a part of your order? I ordered a couple things and the card was automatically added to my cart as an item.

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure they didn’t give you points for your order? They took cards out of some boxes on YouTube and said they were going to refund the order amount in points.

OP
OP
Gtinnel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was it in your cart when you checked out? Or a part of your order? I ordered a couple things and the card was automatically added to my cart as an item.
I completly forgot but yes when I went to place the order it came up and had me add it to the order, however I just went back into my order history and it isn't shown with the order. Maybe I somehow screwed up and didn't actually add it?

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shame..but honestly...probably a who cares event. I got mine...was just a 10 non map gift card. It is roughly the same promo you can get by buying 200 worth of stuff. I am sure these $10 ones make up the bulk of what was shipped out. I actually gave mine away as I probably wont be buying in the near future.

OP
OP
Gtinnel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shame..but honestly...probably a who cares event. I got mine...was just a 10 non map gift card. It is roughly the same promo you can get by buying 200 worth of stuff. I am sure these $10 ones make up the bulk of what was shipped out. I actually gave mine away as I probably wont be buying in the near future.
I'm sure it would've been $10 but I always use them when I get them to buy $50 worth of stuff. For a while I was buying Hanna checkers (plus a cheap item to go over $50).
What is the promotion for going over $200 that you mentioned? I don't know that I've spent over $200 in one single order with BRS.

Back