BRS, we love you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OneFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I am not the only one, and, in fact, I am most likely in the MAJORITY when I say that BRS gets way too much crap for, in my opinion, MINUTE problems (recently ones that are not even in their control and definitely have no business being posted on public forums ;)) and not enough praise for the GREAT things they do provide - sales, rewards, FREE giveaways weekly, community support, great customer service, etc.. Heck, whenever I look up questions that I have about proper reef keeping or DIY stuff or just what certain equipment is used for, a BRS YouTube link is usually the first thing that pops up and they almost always have the answers to my question.

Not here to get into any type of arguments. Just here because, recently, I have been seeing WAY too much negativity and too many complaints towards a company that is pretty much the "reefing-foundation" for a lot of people. They definitely need to more credit and appreciation.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Rufus’ goofs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’re a pretty stellar company in my opinion. Any time I’ve ever had any issue with an order (usually my own making) they’ve gone above and beyond to take care of it promptly.

I don’t think a 100% track record is a good measure of a business. The way they handle the things that slip through the cracks is far more telling in my opinion.

They’ve always impressed me, and have earned my loyalty as a customer.

Go BRS!

Fiesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ag
I know I am not the only one, and, in fact, I am most likely in the MAJORITY when I say that BRS gets way too much crap for, in my opinion, MINUTE problems (recently ones that are not even in their control and definitely have no business being posted on public forums ;)) and not enough praise for the GREAT things they do provide - sales, rewards, FREE giveaways weekly, community support, great customer service, etc.. Heck, whenever I look up questions that I have about proper reef keeping or DIY stuff or just what certain equipment is used for, a BRS YouTube link is usually the first thing that pops up and they almost always have the answers to my question.

Not here to get into any type of arguments. Just here because, recently, I have been seeing WAY too much negativity and too many complaints towards a company that is pretty much the "reefing-foundation" for a lot of people. They definitely need to more credit and appreciation.
I agree 100% thanks for taking the time to say it!

Entz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS goes above and beyond as far as service and 100% transparency. Let me know the next time some other company posts an hour long we messed, don’t be us, video
Exactly I like that they don't try and hide stuff in their videos. They could of been like, oh that tanks doing fine and replaced everything, and nobody would of been the wiser. Instead they are honest about the failures and I am willing to be a lot of people just got saved because of it... Man that was a horrible thing to have happen though.

I wish I could order from them more (only when I have people staying in the states for a long period) due to the great white north shipping wall ...

Scooter90254

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS is an absolute asset to the reefing community.

Not only do they provide great products and services they reinvest in the hobby. Even if all the research they do is completely sponsored it still takes a ton of energy and time.

They seem to be Truly interested in giving back to the community. I buy everything I can through them.

Someone throwing a tantrum over their trident not showing up makes me laugh.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. this is epic. HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAAHHAHAAA

+10000... No but really I think they are far better than the next guy. Never had a problem. :). Oh - and you can PM me with the discount code Ryan.... *JK. or?

Keesers

Captain Saltwater Pants
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are awesome. Don’t shop anywhere else anymore. I watch at least two- three videos a day sometimes ones I have already seen and seem to get more knowledge. The world of saltwater changes especially since I started and now I don’t have to experiment on my own tanks. The product reviews, faq’s brstv investigates, the how too’s, and everything else they do for the community is amazing there is no one else that goes this far in my opinion.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That same OP has been crying over spilled trident for a while

+2000000 for BRS. Without them I wouldn’t have been even half as successful with my tanks

Haha, you’re right. Asking for the product that I paid for is absolutely outrageous. Mind blown

Also never said I didn’t love BRS, just the situation. Hence why I’m disappointed. I’m not going to disagree that BRS is spot on 99.98% of the time. But to disagree with the argument is being blind.

Last edited:

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha, you’re right. Asking for the product that I paid for is absolutely outrageous. Mind blown

Also never said I didn’t love BRS, just the situation. Hence why I’m disappointed. I’m not going to disagree that BRS is spot on 99.98% of the time. But to disagree with the argument is being blind.

Hey - apologies - I didnt put the 2 posts together. I thought this was just a positive BRS thing - yours is different... IMHO

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back