OP
OP
jbb_00

jbb_00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone , there are many good builds going on so I'm sure it will be a fun one .

OP
OP
jbb_00

jbb_00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will work on a pircing list later today for current contents.

Would it be possible for us to have editing abilities for our contest threads so we can edit the first post with pricing, and current tank shots , that way we arent having to seacrch the entire thread for pricing info ?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great job thus far!

OP
OP
jbb_00

jbb_00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK , so just after my last post the mantis (Mr. Bigglesworth) went into hiding. It was determined that he was going through a molt , so the waiting game began. I read that it could be just a matter of days , or possibly up to a week before he showed himself again and that I needed to keep the tank as stable as possible. So , I made sure that the ATO stayed full and I kept the lights dim just in case he ventured out while I was away. Well last night (4 days later) I caught a glimpse of him popping his head out of his tubes.

The molt was a success !!! :bounce:

It will still be a bit before he is out and about on a regular basis, but that's ok by me.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 48 25.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 48 25.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 43 22.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 47 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back