Bryopsis confirmation

mikemathis555

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2021
Messages
116
Reaction score
103
Location
Raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume this is Bryopsis, but just wanted to confirm. Thoughts?

Went on vacation and came back to this in the tank…not fully invaded just yet and want to get it under control. Have already ordered Reef Flux.

20872825-D4AB-401B-B94F-AA14DB42886E.jpeg
 
Sure looks like it unfortunately
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new