BSA coral codes?

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No code needed. BSA and ben sell the best corals. Prices are good, corals are hot as hell, packaging is awesome. Literally has the best fire period.

devin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I have another shipment from Ben coming in the morning. Always great stuff and a cool guy to work with. It’s kinda like asking why Toyota has year end sales but not Ferrari.

BkReefBaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ya I have another shipment from Ben coming in the morning. Always great stuff and a cool guy to work with. It’s kinda like asking why Toyota has year end sales but not Ferrari.

Totally agree with you Ben is awesome to deal with!

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don’t need a discount code! I got a Pink Cadillac Acro frag for 39$ normal price. Enough said!

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second that. Everything I have gotten from there is still alive and growing like crazy. It’s all super high end stuff without the absurd prices.

Robg139

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought from there as soon as I put my order thru not even 5 minutes after I get a text from Ben saying got my order and he’ll make me a fire pack of my choice for a deal. Let just say he offered a pack I couldn’t refused and thru in a free monti of my choice. Looks like I found my new corals shop.

Boston reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No sale necessary with Bsa. Bens corals are top notch and he’s a stand up guy! I’ve always been blown away with everything he’s sent me.

Wildreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sir come off the high horse , dangerous if you fall.

Give me a break, they all come from the ocean, just because one guy has a 10k camera and creative naming of corals doesn’t meant prices have to be high. Ferrari VS Toyota analogy is microcosm of why the ocean is practically dead.

305Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sir come off the high horse , dangerous if you fall.

Give me a break, they all come from the ocean, just because one guy has a 10k camera and creative naming of corals doesn’t meant prices have to be high. Ferrari VS Toyota analogy is microcosm of why the ocean is practically dead.

I just rolled my eyes so deep into the back my head.. Not to be a fanboy, but Ive also ordered from Ben and his corals are not only creatively named and photographed, but they are actually on another level of quality, he's got some of the most beautiful corals around. Id certainly consider him one of the luxury brands in corals. You pay alot but you also get absolutely FIRE coral.

Wildreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just rolled my eyes so deep into the back my head.. Not to be a fanboy, but Ive also ordered from Ben and his corals are not only creatively named and photographed, but they are actually on another level of quality, he's got some of the most beautiful corals around. Id certainly consider him one of the luxury brands in corals. You pay alot but you also get absolutely FIRE coral.

“Luxury” brands in coral????

Didn’t know people engineer and manufacture corals now. With that, I’m out

305Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow yes, Luxury brands in corals. There are luxury brands in tons of things that aren't manufactured, you simpleton.

Luxury Hotels, luxury dry cleaners, luxury massages, luxury prostitute, any service thats premium could be considered luxury. You could call a orange merchant "luxury" if your fruit comes in a velvet lined box, hand delivered from the best groves of california. Jeez..Whole point being that for almost everything there is someone who caters to people with money and a desire for the best of the best, regardless of whether its coral or champagne..

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back