• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BSA Corals: Recommended Try Them!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a handful of acans, a wellso, and a dendro from Ben @BSA Corals. I highly recommend them. @GoVols also ordered some dendros and I can safely speak for him that's he's pleased.

1. Their inventory is unique, never seen some of these acans
2. Excellent shipping
3. Great follow-up from Ben
4. Corals look like their pictures
5. Great website

They are a few wonderful vendors on R2R, try them. Don't fall into the trap of thinking the best corals are only available from major players (which I wrongly thought at one point). You'd be missing on some spectacular LPS corals

Last edited:

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a handful of acans, a wellso, and a dendro from Ben @BSA Corals. I highly recommend them. @GoVols also ordered some dendros and I can safely speak for him that's he's pleased.

1. Their inventory is unique, never seen some of these acans
2. Excellent shipping
3. Great follow-up from Ben
4. Corals look like their pictures
5. Great website

They are a few wonderful vendors on R2R, try them. Don't fall into the trap of thinking the best corals are available from major players (which I wrongly thought at one point). You'd be missing on some spectacular LPS corals
+1... :)

Ben,
Thanks for all your help and thanks for being a Reef 2 Reef sponsor.

Freddie

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back