BTA Dominated Tank with AI 26HD Settings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter splix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

splix

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
151
Reaction score
114
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just looking to make sure you think my settings for my BTA dominated tank look ok. I may start to raise them up a bit higher but for now I'm still acclimating a bunch of rose BTA's that I recently purchased. The tank is the Red Sea Max E260 with 2x AI 26HD's. zoas, leathers, and mushrooms down below.

l0Wbo9ml.png


5gee51Bl.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new