Bta ID

papou667

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I went to LFS earlier this week and while talking with the manager he offered me two of those bta for 10$ and I was wondering if someone would be able to ID what sort it is? I was thinking rainbow or sunburst?

Thanks in advance!

IMG_2600.jpeg IMG_2604.jpeg IMG_1924.jpeg
 
Rainbow bta?
 
Hard to tell from the photo, but based on the price it's most likely a rainbow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new