BTA ID?

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2020
Messages
1,079
Reaction score
1,042
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m relatively new to nem classifications. This is obviously a green bubble tip, but it also has yellow (not well depicted) and red tips, in addition to a marbled foot. I actually got it because I thought the foot looked so cool- any ideas? :)

28C9266E-F1F9-4414-B4C1-5EB1FEEEA245.jpeg D319A052-CA8C-4CDC-9BC2-CD2C5CDF3B32.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new