Bta keeps going under rock

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a rose bta that I got a few months back and for some reason it decided to go under a rock forever a few weeks back. I can see its alive and when I flip the rock it just goes right back under. It hasn't shown tentacles or anything this entire time. Anyone see this before?

20191125_144740.jpg
 
What do you have for lighting? What are your params? (SG, Alk,Cal,Mag & temp)
 
And what's the flow like?
The nem is in a low flow zone. The other nem is happy just a few inches from where this guy is. Lighting is ai prime, again lower light than the other nem.
Sg 1.025
Alk 8.0
Calcium 440 havent checked in 2 days
Phos ~.03
Nitrate 5
Temp 78
Mag is only one I havent tested. I am just now unboxing my par meter so i can give par in a min
 
Your params #s look good, you might change direction of flow.
 
Mine comes out when light is on an goes to bed under rock at night to

AB853D02-BBFE-4255-AF78-B1E06B9B2D6A.jpeg
 
Not sure if mine is doing good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new