BTA mouth swollen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabbone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gabbone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2024
Messages
553
Reaction score
283
Location
The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

All of a sudden my bta looks like this:

IMG_1969.jpeg

Is this normal?

All other fish and corals including sps are doing fine!

Thanks!
 
Nems can inflate and deflate like that sporadically - any recent changes concurrent with the nem change (equipment, chemistry)? If not, I wouldn't worry.
 
Yep, I started dosing yesterday All for Reef instead red sea abc.

My water seems a bit cloudy too.
 
Yep, I started dosing yesterday All for Reef instead red sea abc.

My water seems a bit cloudy too.
yep a change like that can cause temporary nem stress. Looks like it's recovered so no worries!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new