Bta moving

mmmmmm773

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every anemone ive had i put in a good area. Not once have they ever moved. This really large bta though, i put right next to my other bta and its moved over 20 times next to my wavemaker. How can i stop this?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Every anemone ive had i put in a good area. Not once have they ever moved. This really large bta though, i put right next to my other bta and its moved over 20 times next to my wavemaker. How can i stop this?
If moving its likely too much flow for its needs and even light too bright. With others not moving, it can still happen

OP
OP
M

mmmmmm773

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If moving its likely too much flow for its needs and even light too bright. With others not moving, it can still happen
Im assuming its the light because flow is fine, spent over a few hours perfecting the flow. Ill be moving it to a lower area with more shade. Thanks for the help.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back