BTA Pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter SDK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SDK

Reef Diver
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
1,495
Reaction score
3,105
Location
Shrewsbury
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been fooling around with improving my reef photography skills and managed to get a nice shot of my BTA. Would love to see your pictures of healthy anemones! There have been too many bleached ones on here recently.

20D7B631-A9A0-49B2-B286-BC14CE1F2AD7.jpeg
 
I recently had a Divers Den one that melted away so it took me a month or so before I felt comfortable trying more. I picked these up from WWC on Friday, so far both look super healthy.


F3C78B98-5AE2-4BEC-B56F-C6792368ABD9.jpeg



I also have a tiny Sherman Rose I’m slowly nursing back to health (worse picture):


8C651DE2-75BD-467A-91D3-753B21C974DB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new