BTA splitting???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tchung23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tchung23

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
554
Reaction score
403
Location
oakville
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does my bta look like it’s splitting?? Or dying??

tentacles are full and fully extended. Colour looks good too.

82C58F33-A00C-45C3-AA52-01D22CC033FC.jpeg
 
Tough to tell? What sort of light is it under? When splitting they usually do the actual division pretty quick. I think yours looks good. Any updates?
 
Still looks the same. I’m using xr15 with LPS setting at about 50%. Seems pretty healthy though. Nice colour too.
Tough to tell? What sort of light is it under? When splitting they usually do the actual division pretty quick. I think yours looks good. Any updates?
 
Still looks the same. I’m using xr15 with LPS setting at about 50%. Seems pretty healthy though. Nice colour too.
Cool good luck. I thought it had a sort of pleasant orangeish-yellow type sheen and wondered. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new