BTA strange or normal behavior

Mattg023

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
143
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

we got a bta split from a local reefer last weekend. It has been looking great and healthy. Last night when I was walking by it looked like it had swallowed itself. I’ve attached a pic for reference. Is it expelling waste? It’s back looking normal today. Thanks

DC1767AC-772B-4BD2-B911-93AFD07E23E7.jpeg
 
They (anemones) are so beautifully strange. They'll do some weird things and panic their owners.
 
Your baby is sleeping.
 
Yes, they do that. Doesn't keep me from panicking every time though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new