Bta tank

My tank is slowly getting there, trying to make my tank anemone focused but corals won’t stop growing either lol just had one of the rainbows split yesterday as well , hopefully someone else will come and see true BTA tank
 

Attachments

  • D2179D40-10B1-4342-B3C9-0D5A2A27C845.jpeg
    D2179D40-10B1-4342-B3C9-0D5A2A27C845.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 997C4BB4-55EB-42A6-9D53-B00C3E21AB93.jpeg
    997C4BB4-55EB-42A6-9D53-B00C3E21AB93.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 50
My tank is slowly getting there, trying to make my tank anemone focused but corals won’t stop growing either lol just had one of the rainbows split yesterday as well , hopefully someone else will come and see true BTA tank
I have a few corals but nothing like that. I got a purple sponge and gsp that have over taken the tank like weeds. I just added a pencil urchin and it's going to town in the sponge.the gsp is slowly dying off. My three btas have taken over some of the spots were gsp has been.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new