Bta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ragunan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question.i got my neon green bta alittle over a month ago. What ive noticed is that during the day it will have full bubbletips on its tentacles but when its night time the tentacles would be stringy
At first I thought the bta losses its bubble like many other refers experience but its only during the night then day comes and its bubble tip again(notice how the daytime pic its bubble tentacles and on the night one its turns long and thin)
Is this normal for a bta?
1cec137b3da1ee9c67e9b18d7738bbc1.jpg
8c641feaee40bbfb4372a67bc7f55c41.jpg

Dystinction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ragunan , may I suggest that you ask an admin to get your thread moved to say: Anemone & Clownfish Discussion forum.
You have (currently) posted this in a sponsor-specific forum.
Reason being is that many people monitor specific forums, and I feel that you will get more/better responses to your question there.

Of course, you may very well have posted here on purpose, in that case...carry on. :D

If you are interested in getting your thread moved I believe you can post the request in this thread and add (hashtag) Admin.

.....and sorry, I have no experience with anemones, so I'm no help to your question specifically, however, yours does look happy and healthy.....and nice pics too!

Good luck.

OP
OP
Ragunan

Ragunan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ragunan , may I suggest that you ask an admin to get your thread moved to say: Anemone & Clownfish Discussion forum.
You have (currently) posted this in a sponsor-specific forum.
Reason being is that many people monitor specific forums, and I feel that you will get more/better responses to your question there.

Of course, you may very well have posted here on purpose, in that case...carry on. :D

If you are interested in getting your thread moved I believe you can post the request in this thread and add (hashtag) Admin.

.....and sorry, I have no experience with anemones, so I'm no help to your question specifically, however, yours does look happy and healthy.....and nice pics too!

Good luck.
Thanks for your feedback. I only just downloaded the app today .still learning my way through the forum and figuring out how it really works. But what i can conclude is tht the reefing community in R2R are just so helpful
I will try and post it on the other discussions

Dystinction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I stick to the computer.....I tend to have Gumby-fingers on the phone.....
And yes, there's more knowledge and helpful people around here than you can shake a stick at (not Acro)....

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back