BTAs multiplying!!

Matthew40b

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
36
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two of these nems off of a reefer who was getting out of the hobby and had never had one before. I bought them in November and they have completely taken off! Is this normal for them? Whats the best way to get the foot loose from the rock? I would maybe like to sell some of them because there are starting to get huge but not sure how I would price them? any help is greatly appreciated!:D

GOPR0067[1].JPG
 
Best way is to wait till one is on the move. Then get under his foot and lift him off.
 
I’ve read folks cutting flow then putting a few ice cubes in a ziplock bag while holding it close to them can get them to start moving away so you can them off a rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new