Bubble Coral For Sale (Plerogyra Sinuosa)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TMC1313
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TMC1313

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
196
Reaction score
344
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to re-home a very healthy bubble coral that's gotten too big for my nano. It's roughly 5"-6" big when fully open. Asking $50 for this beauty. It's been eating mysis and brine shrimp like a champ, but doesn't have to be fed.

 
I am very interested in the Bubble coral . Where are you located?
 
Hi, I live in Milford and work in Waterbury. If you're still interested, I could meet you halfway if you're too far. Let me know, thanks.
 
Hi, I live in Milford and work in Waterbury. If you're still interested, I could meet you halfway if you're too far. Let me know, thanks.
I am. I am in Niantic. Can we meet up Sunday/Monday, and where would you suggest?
 
Add me to the next in-line list if it falls through. 15 min from Waterbury.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new