Bubble coral & Huge mushroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter Briko03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Briko03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
5
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling off my livestock in preparation for a tank breakdown.

I have a very nice bubble coral and a huge bright green mushroom for sale.

Asking $45 each piece. I also have some other smaller corals as well.

Located in longmeadow Ma

dc0b114ae4b6bb2dc416d7227216bab0.jpg


4c3c43252b369a33d55c6c8a078bc961.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new