Bubble Magus Doser Cycles per Day question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dondante
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dondante

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
559
Reaction score
254
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have the Doser set to 2 cycles a day, what time intervals does it dose at. It dosed at 1 am but did not at 2 a.m.

Any ideas? The directions aren't very clear.

Thanks
 
If I have the Doser set to 2 cycles a day, what time intervals does it dose at. It dosed at 1 am but did not at 2 a.m.

Any ideas? The directions aren't very clear.

Thanks

If you’re only doing 2 cycles per day, that’s twice a day or every 12hrs. I have mine set to 24 cycles or every hr.
 
Ahh that makes more sense. Very odd but makes gives me a better understanding .

Thank you guys .
 
Ahh that makes more sense. Very odd but makes gives me a better understanding .

Thank you guys .
Yea it was a little confusing. The first number is the total ml dosed for 24 hours. So if you dose 120ml of alk a day, 12 times, 10 ml is coming out each time. Originally I thought I was getting the first number per dose lol.
 
Yea it was a little confusing. The first number is the total ml dosed for 24 hours. So if you dose 120ml of alk a day, 12 times, 10 ml is coming out each time. Originally I thought I was getting the first number per dose lol.


Ues, originally I did too but found a discussion here how it did split the dose up .but my mind was blown when I set a timer on my phone to verify the second dose and it did nothing. Awful instructions. I wish I could dose during the late night hours but still beats manually dosing .

Now comes the joys of testing all week long to verify I'm dosing correctly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new