Bubble magus z-series

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltgogi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltgogi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
622
Reaction score
338
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a bubble magus z-6 from @Bulk Reef Supply and found that there is a co2 recirculating skimmer attachment for the z-7 and z-8. Does anyone know if the z-7/z-8 lid is the same size as the z-6 lid? I have a feeling the z-6 lid is smaller but not sure as I can’t find any info on the collection cup online.
 
The z-6 lid measures approximately 4.75 x 3” length and width
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new