• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble Magus

Ryan Kouns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
122
Reaction score
190
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new unopened Bubble Magus BM-T11 I would like to sell as well as the BRS bulk 2 part package. I have changed my mind I want to go the route of using a calcium reactor instead of 2 part. Im in Indiana, willing to ship if purchaser wants to help on shipping cost. I work for a company that gets discounted UPS rates.


asking $300 OBO
1578341518308.png
1578341598782.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new