Bubble til anemone beheaded

  • Thread starter Thread starter El Patron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

El Patron

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had this anemone in a basket. I released the magnet and moved the basket. I had no idea it had stuck its entire foot out of the tiny slit and attached to the glass. So now it’s been a whole day and I hope it survives.
20260321_125947_B46D3397-B75A-4078-84A1-C288090A77B0.png
 
If it was really healthy, the foot will regrow a head. I have cut one off as close to the rock as i could get it, and it grew back. I dont know how the head will fare though.

Shoot though, that looks like a really pretty nem
 
If it was really healthy, the foot will regrow a head. I have cut one off as close to the rock as i could get it, and it grew back. I dont know how the head will fare though.

Shoot though, that looks like a really pretty nem
The head has a tiny piece of foot left. And the body had 1 tiny tentacle left. I had anemones get shredded in the power head before but never decapitated.
 
Keep it in lower flow and moderate light for a bit. You might have 2 nems now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new