Bubble tip advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jgrub75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jgrub75

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Location
quakertown
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So overnight my bubble tip finally after a few months decided to leave the rock I received hit on. My issue is he decided to attach to one of my snails shells. Should I just let him ride around or should I try to remove him? Thanks for the help.

236C59FA-CC3B-4765-9775-DCB2A4FC10D6.jpeg 47E89449-C00B-42D7-BBBD-DCAA4CE68007.jpeg F4BE3D29-DF77-44C5-B41F-468F67977E98.jpeg
 
Never had that happen yet, but they move when they are not satisfied, and bet it is not happy and will move again when the snail settles down

good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new