Bubble Tip Anemone Goes under rock ever time

he settled down today

7059E576-FB45-4F0D-ABE3-7DEEF634AE06.jpeg
 
Congrats! It just takes time, but I get it. Its good that you worry about your tank, but sometimes things just have to sort themselves out on their own. I hate that. :)
for real. I saw a post on facebook today that said sometimes it’s like lighting a $100 bill on fire and hoping it puts itself out... I felt that on a deeper level the past couple days
 
i've just got a bubble tip too and mine jumped from the island i put it on to my main rock structure overnight. It's now wedged itself in between a 1inch deep hole in the shade, could this be a similar situation of it just getting used to the lighting???
 
Well that's a relief. Mine did the same, looks deflated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new