• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble Tip Anemone - Orlando pickup $30-$40

Item Price
$30 - $40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
3,013
Reaction score
3,948
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two bubble tip anemones for sale. A small one for $30 and a medium one for $40. Pickup only in Orlando 32819. I can meet you at WWC Orlando too.

Photo shows both. Take both for $60. They are both currently very bubbly.

PXL_20230430_191958277-01.jpeg
 
I have two bubble tip anemones for sale. A small one for $30 and a medium one for $40. Pickup only in Orlando 32819. I can meet you at WWC Orlando too.

Photo shows both. Take both for $60. They are both currently very bubbly.

PXL_20230430_191958277-01.jpeg
Hey! Hope your having a fantastic day! Is this still available or is it sold? Appreciate your help! - Kyle
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new