IMG_2076.JPG

Second day in the tank and I love it

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All! ..So enjoying this thread! :tongue: Here is a little baby I rescued from LFS for free because they were actually gonna throw it in the TRASH, since it looked sick! Anybody know what I came home with? I have a GBTA and just got a rose/rainbow last week..but I never see these around and wonder if it's not a bleached rose? It eats great, and has doubled in size over 3 weeks...but the clear/flourescent pink color remains strong.
Thanks for any help ID help! :)
baby.jpg
Did this one ever change color?

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not done with this thread, but I've seen a couple of pics of tanks filled with anemones and with more than two clownfish. How do these people manage to keep more than two clownfish? I'd love to make a tank like this

NanoCrazed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not done with this thread, but I've seen a couple of pics of tanks filled with anemones and with more than two clownfish. How do these people manage to keep more than two clownfish? I'd love to make a tank like this
One trick is to introduce them all at once at juvenile sizes... then what happens is the most dominant becomes female, next dominant becomes male, and all others remain neutral

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One trick is to introduce them all at once at juvenile sizes... then what happens is the most dominant becomes female, next dominant becomes male, and all others remain neutral
Sweet, sounds like a plan to me. Thanks for the info.

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drool. I understand why people are willing to pay so much for them.
They are truly stunning... Personally I think they look best under MHs but T5s come in a close 2nd in my opinion. They look a little different under LEDs but not in a bad way, still look amazing!

Pjones

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I have been wanting one since i first saw them now iI have three. One is actually a buddy's but it is not in his tank yet LOL. I got them from someone breaking down their tank alomg with four rainbows and a lot of other stuff. I may need a bigger tank!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back