Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1660268684071.png
 
sometimes mine doesnt show off its bubbles either

DSC01218.jpg


DSC01280.jpg
This has to do with good chemistry I noticed when they are happy there are no bubbles at all, just long skinny tentacles (what ever they are ) I have good flow almost perfect Per another’s and really good lighting. I never see them “bubble there tips.”
 
Wow. Mines not nearly as beautiful as some posted here. How do you get those bubbles?! But I got it from bleached to lookin pretty decent these days.. imo
 

Attachments

  • 20221021_122639.jpg
    20221021_122639.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 115

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new