Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
just wanted to share some photos of mine...

DSC_7329.jpg

DSC_7328.jpg

DSC_7326.jpg
 
I just put my galaxy cell phone up against the glass and zoomed in. I could have done better. Most use macro lenses on nice cameras

image.jpg
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406781616.021160.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406781643.264289.jpg

Got this rose bubble tip two and a half years ago and it has morphed into what looks like a toxic rainbow bubble tip. What do you think.
 
Had my reef going, for a little over 2 years now. Had to move once, so I wasn't in a rush to get an Anemone. Well, I broke down yesterday and purchased one. Placed it and it moved about 3 inches overnight. I hope it stays in this place, it's perfect for viewing, but I know better :)



rbta.jpg
 
Last edited:
I got lucky with mine. Did the same. Had the tank up for a couple years then got one. It moved around in a 7-8 in circle area i placed it at. And split. Then when i moved my rocks around and moved them to a diff area they didnt look to good and kept moving. Until they found the same area i first put them. And stopped. Lol


Do what will make you happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new