Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mama was looking good this morning so I thought I would share
csb-colors.jpg

csb-colors-2.jpg
 
I call my nem finger man. Cause he always giving me the finger.
IMG_0779.jpeg
10FB8393-BF1D-4633-9D7D-95A7AA14BB02.jpeg
IMG_0775.jpeg
IMG_0774.jpeg
1FF50548-7287-4F19-B063-487AD59EDC04.jpeg
Today I was doing my daily tank maintenance before work and I think he has split a smaller piece of him has appeared right by him. I didn’t have time for a pic as I was leaving for work. I hope the split is a good thing????
 
My CC infernos
Started from a single nem. Now naturally split into 5. Largest one measuring 15-16”. Gem tang is 5-6” for reference
 

Attachments

  • AF2BD744-D02F-4486-85CD-A6BECDB10367.jpeg
    AF2BD744-D02F-4486-85CD-A6BECDB10367.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 124

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new