Bubble Tip Anemone Show Off / Eye Candy Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Beautiful anemones!
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384380165.118886.jpg


My new project.... Nursing back to health..
 
That's the only one I've ever seen, i got it from anemone reef corp. along with a nice green bta
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384441490.777578.jpg

Unfortunately I have cheato growing all over my center rock so this weekend will be a fun scraping project
 
I've had purple, violet and blue. All were hard to keep at their original colors under t5s.
 
I've had red, pink, green and what my lfs called a purple rain THE ONLY reason i lost them was due to hurricane sandy. I intend to give these as long a life as possible :) their in a 60 gallon with two Picasso clowns so its a nice system going
 
Hopefully this purple one stays colored up for you. What type of lighting are you using?
 
my pink tip rbta and the "rbta"(LOL) I saved it from petco :) it has been coloring up nice for the past couple months

 
Last edited:
My friends like to call mine a mushroom tip anemone. Its pretty funny.
 

Attachments

  • 1384735611763.jpg
    1384735611763.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 496
The mushroom tip has a lover too. Its awfully disturbing watching him suck on the tentacles. Haha
1384735699756.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new